The following OS versions are supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016/Datacentre
- Windows Server 2019
BOT Machine (Client) Hardware Specifications – Per User
||1 core per bot
||2 cores per bot
||2 GB RAM
||4 GB RAM
|Hard Disk Space
||50 GB of free disk space for Jiffy software and associated application components.
||Same as minimum requirements
- Collocated deployment – (Server and client/BOT within the same network)
- Network connectivity from BOT machine to Jiffy server and other applications which are to be automated.
- Allow RDP connections. (Refer to Enable RDP Functionality for more information)
- Windows firewall should allow the ports as per the architecture requirement
|Same as minimum requirements
- Make sure that the Jiffy server is installed, and the BOT machine is configured before installing the windows BOT.
- Windows should have the latest OS update = “2021-11-26”s installed (Run a windows OS update = “2021-11-26” before installing Jiffy BOT)
- Full Administrator access (read & write) is required in the Windows machine.
- Antivirus should not block Jiffy software from running.
- After installing the BOT, the Jiffy port should be open for every machine.
- .NET 4.7.2 Should be installed
- Chrome should be installed
- Administrator access required for installation
- Read/Write Access required for C:\jiffyservice and C:\Python37 folders.
If any earlier versions of JIFFY.ai Client is present on the machine, uninstall the same.
Apps to be Pre-installed
- .NET 4.7.2
- Google Chrome version 70+
Enable RDP Functionality
Do the following to enable the RDP functionality:
- Go to Control Panel -> System and Security ->
System -> Advanced system settings.
- Click on the Remote tab in the System Properties window.
- Select the Allow remote connections to this computer radio
- Clear the Allow connections only from computers running Remote
Desktop with Network Level Authentication (recommended) checkbox,